CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Snow in September...

As I was driving in the canyon to work; I noticed that as I got higher into the mountains it was snowing. Not just a few little flakes, but huge massive flakes and lots of them. I was thinking it is only September, it cannot start snowing now. If this continues we are going to have a long winter, which I am not looking forward to. Who wants to watch football games in the snow? Who likes when there is snow on Halloween? Not me! I hate it. Why do I live in Utah when I hate the snow. We have probably have 4 months of snow and I enjoy probably only the first day of it. It has just barely started and I am ready for it to go away!


* This is what I drove to work in!

1 comments:

Matchbox Mom said...

ahhhh!!! Don't tell me that! I'm not ready for snow yet! Although it does look cool all frosted n stuff...

Tami