CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Weber State...Great Great Great!




I am passionate about football. The obsession started in high school when I performed at the half times and had friends who were on the team. I never missed a game. My parents had reserved seating even after I graduated so we could have decent seats at the games. I love everything about the games; from the kids with painted faces, drinking hot chocolate, watching the cheerleaders and dancers, and of course the hot football players.

One of my really good friends is the punter for Weber State. He is really amazing. I used to go to the game in high school just to watch him, not only because he was good, but I kinda had a crush on him. So he invited me to their first home game of the season, so I grabbed my sister and we went to the game. It was so much fun, we braved the pooring rain, and freezing cold temperatures. Even though they lost it was still really fun to see him play again.

I cant wait until their next home game to go watch him again. We had such a good time, and I think next year I am going to buy season tickets!

2 comments:

Matchbox Mom said...

You girls are soooo cute!!

Tami

bestofthebishops said...

I love this picture of you guys!! It makes me sad that I don't live closer to you though. I feel like I miss out on so many things with all of my incredibly awesome family.
love, amy