CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Running...

I hate to run. I think it is torture. I haven't gone running since I was on the high school drill team, which was a long time ago. I have come to the conclusion that I dont like it because nothing about it entertains me. I am all for taking an aerobics class where you can laugh at all the uncoordinated ladies and the teacher in her spandex and thong leotard. Running on the other hand..BORING... So I have noticed lately that I have gained a little weight, not a lot, but I can certainly tell. It has all gone to my boobs. They are almost the same size as my mom who is HUGE..haha. I had to go buy a new bra because before I was overflowing. So tonight I went and worked out. It was actually refreshing for once. I think that I will make it a new habit. I really just dont want my big boobs anymore. I am going to try any talk my mom into coming with me next time. Hopefully she will come because I am certain it will make it her feel better.

* just so you know I have always wanted bigger boobs, but once you have them they are just a pain like everyone says!

1 comments:

Matchbox Mom said...

Lindz,
I totally want to go work out! I need to get rid of the boobs, the tummy, the thighs, the butt, ect.
You're right big boobs are no fun. I'm tired of it...baby number 3 killed me and i'm done with it...seriously call me.

Tami