CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Random Thoughts..

Life is crazy. I really feel like I need to slow down. I feel like if I am always going that I accomplish a lot more. I always have to be doing something or else it will result in me wanting to do nothing at all. If my mind isn't occupied than I think to much about things I would like to forget. Why is the past so hard to forget. I used to be really good at letting things go. Just brushing them off and forgetting that they even happened. Lately every little thing has come back to haunt me, to remind me, not letting me forget. I want to be careless, carefree, and free willing like I used to be. They just cannot escape.

What do you think would happen if everyone in the world just disappeared so that they did not have to face their wrong doings? Do you think that everyone would just eventually become numb from being hurt? Would anyone really even care? Maybe that is what makes some people different than others. They are willing to face that they were wrong and actually stand up for what they did.

I guess I just need to realize that almost everyone is different that it.
Do you run away from things?
Do you have a hard time trusting?
What is holding you back from becoming who would like to be?

2 comments:

Matchbox Mom said...

Lindz,
I totally understand how you feel. I feel so helpless all the time. Fighting thoughts and feelings. I do have a hard time trusting...it's taken me a long time, but it's possible. I ran away for a long, long time. I finally lost it when Steven kissed me for the first time...(i know, don't vomit). I bawled! I begged him not to hurt me. He's the one guy that I had ultimate feelings for. I couldn't stand the thought of him messing with me. That was the first time he told me that he loves me. He told me that he would never hurt me...and I took a chance, and what would have happend if I didn't? We probably wouldn't be friends, and I definately wouldn't have my little monsters running around!
You've gotta find a happy medium. Don't get pushed around, but don't completely lock yourself up. And remember that you're loved!

Tami

Wendi said...

Thanks for your visit to my blog. You kind words are always welcome! I enjoy making new bloggy friends.

Hang in there, I think we all cycle through happy times and frustrating times (I think I'm there this week too!) but it makes the good times even sweeter.