CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

100 Things About Me!

I have seen this done on many blogs and think it is a great way for people to get to know eachother. So here you go, 100 random facts about me!

1. I spent my summers as a child at my grandma’s framing shop and loved it.
2. I loved Bubble Gum Cigarettes
3. I love Carbs- i.e. pasta, bread, potatoes
4. I hate Meat
5. I have only had two jobs in my life and don’t want anymore
6. I start a new diet every week
7. I was on the dance team in high school, and have danced my whole life
8. I love getting together with my extended family. I have the best cousins and they have great spouses and children.
9. I love Lake Lyman. Go camping here every October with the whole Peterson family.
10. My Grandpa Peterson tells the best stories of him and his friends.
11. Family is the most important thing to me

12. I have the most awesome friends.
13. I love my church!
14. I want a motorcycle- or just some hot guy to take me on a ride!
15. The Fall is my favorite time of year. I love when the trees turn colors.
16. My Parents are seriously the best. No Joke.
17. I love being the oldest.
18. My sisters are my best friends

19. I want to be well traveled. I know I will be.
20. I am majoring in History.
21. I will one day own a Villa in Italy. Where there will be a white pebble drive lined with green Cyprus Trees.-haha its good to dream right?
22. In my next life, I want to be a Bounty Hunter or and FBI Agent.
23. I had to wear a neck brace for 10 weeks. I even had to wear it to graduation.
24. Dr. Pepper= Life
25. I love to have/ plan parties.
26. I love shoes. They never get to small like the rest of my clothes.
27. If I didn’t want to have a family, I would go to medical school and become and ER Physician.
28. I love books. I want to someday have an extensive library.
29. I am really shy until I feel like I can trust you.
30. I hate wrinkly sheets, so I iron them.
31. One day when I own a house it will look like the Pottery Barn catalog.
32. I love to shop when I have lots of money to spend.
33. I know every word to every Garth Brooks song. Thank Dad!
34. I can’t marry someone who doesn’t play baseball or basketball. It is a must being married to a Peterson.
35. I love watching football.
36. I want to be a trendy mom.
37. I love to go boating, but suck at wakeboarding and skiing.
38. I love makeup from Sephora
39. I like to keep up on all the Hollywood Gossip.
40. I try to be a good role model for my sisters.
41. I love to take pictures. They are great memories.
42. I just got a new Blackberry Pearl and love it!
43. I hope I will one day be as successful as my parents.
44. My clothes have to be color coordinated.
45. My jeans are done by the color of the wash.
46. I have recently become a fan of Designer Jeans. They honestly fit better.
47. I love all kinds of cheese
48. I am always on time, if not 5 minutes early
49. My dream car is a black Range Rover with huge wheels
50. When I was younger my mom would send me to Las Vegas alone for dance.
51. Because of dance I have been able to train with some awesome people: Wade Robson, Mia Michaels- from So You Think You Can Dance, and so many others.
52. I also got to travel a lot for dance.
53. I work at an awesome place where I get to go golfing for free.
54. I hate to golf.
55. I love candles and have them all over my room.
56. In college, I was known as the mother. I kept all my partying roommates in line.
57. I love the mountains and can’t imagine not living near them
58. I love flying on airplanes. It is such a good feeling knowing that you are that much closer to your vacation.
59. I love music- all kinds.
60. I love to cook and entertain
61. When I was in Elementary I used to wear curlers in my hair to school for dance competitions.
62. I love soup and salad from Zuppas.
63. I think getting hit on by guys is completely tacky.
64. I wear high heels almost every day.
65. I love sending packages to Missionaries.
66. I love shopping at Target.
67. I hate surprises
68. I have been going on the same hike for Easter with family for years.
69. The Peterson family is really active. Always playing games like baseball, basketball,and we even play night games.

70. When I was little my Grandma taught me how to play Boggle and Yahtzee.
71. Twin Pops is what my Grandpa keeps for us as treats.
72. I love going to the movies. I get it from my mom.
73. I love fresh flowers
74. I am running out of ideas…
75. I love to go horse back riding.
76. I can’t wear fingernail polish. I just pick it off.
77. I have a really bad short term memory.
78. I would love to teach dance, but am way too afraid of what people think.
79. I love to spoil my sisters and cousins (only Janie and Josh)
80. I love to play with Lincoln Logs; they bring me back to my childhood.
81. I love to go out to eat
82. Dutch Oven cooking is my favorite
83. I love Disney Movies
84. I want to get married in the San Diego Temple

85. I want to someday teach High School
86. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
87. I love to watch the Food Network
88. I love having a magazine subscription to any magazine
89. I love Ebay
90. I am a really good public speaker
91. When I was in Young Women’s, I gave a talk in Sacrament meeting about every 3-4 months because everyone else would say no.
92. I am also too cold.
93. I love my parents’ big fireplace.
94. I have really bad arthritis in my neck.
95. I love fresh ripe strawberries
96. I would like to be able to live more in the moment rather than in the past or the future.
97. I already know what I am going to name my kids. I won’t tell because I have too many cousins and names are starting to get used for the second time around!
98. I have locked myself out on a deck and had to jump down like 15 feet..haha in a skirt!
99. I am a really fast learner.
100. It only took me 4 hours to do this. haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindz I thought of a couple you could add to your list:
1. Easter Brunch
2. Fall, sweaters and football
3. NYC, bagels and deli's
4. Sunday dinners and Courtney wanting to go around the table and talk about what we learned at church that day (I'm sure you will do this with your family)
5.going to lunch with your friends and past teacher (parkin). Bet you will always do this!
6. You love being the "Mom" whether at home or school
7.Popcorn and soda for dinner! Yes they are a food group when eating and watching a movie.

Lindz, I love you and I am so proud of you. I know that good things are coming your way!

Your favorite Mimsy!

Matchbox Mom said...

You're the cutest girl ever! I still love playing with lincoln logs! I can't wear nail polish either, and I love that you spoil my kids. Plus, I like bragging about it to Steve's siblings!! hahaha!!! I'm so evil.
I think the San Diego temple looks like a modern day castle.
Another thing about you is that the first time I saw you, I remember thinking about how beautiful you are. You really are one of the most beautiful girls I know.
And citizens of humanity are the best designer jeans...love you!

Tami

Anonymous said...

You are such a Beautiful Girl, and you have so much to offer this world... Thanks for letting me look up to you.. LORA