CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

New Chapter...New Book

I found out on Friday that a certain someone had entered the MTC. I was honestly really happy to hear that. I was glad that he had overcome his trial and was able to go. Now in learning about this, I decided that I would email his mom and maybe try and gain some closure from this whole thing. It has been 8 months since I last had talked to her and I didnt have any idea what she was going to say. I didnt know if he had told her I was this horrible person, I didnt know what she thought about me. What did I have to lose though? Nothing! I emailed her and was really nervous to she what she was going to say back. Everything was really nice and from her kind words, I can honestly say that I feel ok about the whole thing. I know longer have to wonder about what happened to him.

I really feel that I have gained some closure on this whole thing. I dont need to hold onto the past any longer. He was really a great guy, I had lots of fun with him, and really enjoyed his family. I can now turn that chapter in my book and look forward to the new ones that are to come!

2 comments:

Matchbox Mom said...

hooray for moving on!

Tami

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,

I, in no way am attempting to justify his actions, but I hope you can in some way understand his embarrasment and humiliation. I'm sure cared about you very much but just could not face you with what had happened. The good thing is that he got out in the field where he needs to be, so that is an indication that he could be forgiven by our Heavenly Father. I love to go back and read books that I read years earlier.

Love you.