CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Weight Watchers

Today, the diet begins. Not that I really need to lose weight, but I who doesn't want to be skinnier? My Aunt Carrie does WW online and has had great success, so I thought, "What the heck?" All you do is sign up, tell them your weight and height, and they tell you how many points you can have in a day. Sounds easy right? WRONG! Based on my weight and height, I can have 19 points a day and I have 35 "flex" points that you can use a week. So based on 19 points and eating healthy,lets say you have breakfast, a snack, lunch, a snack, and dinner (this is what they have on their website.) That means I can only have 3.8 points per each meal. Who can only eat 3.8 points? Not me!

So far today I have had 1/2 cup of cottage cheese= 2 points and one banana= 2 points. What in the world am I supposed to eat, if I have already eaten this many points. I now understand why people who use WW lose weight, they starve! I hope all you skinny people out there who are eating all those carbs enjoy them, one day they will catch up with you!

4 comments:

Matchbox Mom said...

Lindz...
I wish I could look half as good as you...

Tami

Alexis Lopez said...

Linds-
you are funny! Just eat pfft! who cares! You know my moto.
P.S. I bet you had no idea I was reading your blogs.
-Lex

bestofthebishops said...

lindsay
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? you on weight watchers? if you were to walk into a weight watchers, i am pretty sure they would all just give you crusty looks and send you packin'! i guess it is good that you take control now though. don't wait until you are as old as me b/c then it is harder to lose the weight!
love, amy

Albie said...

Good luck in this venture Lindsay! Just remember, you are beautiful the way you are!!