CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

10 days, 4 dates and 3 pounds

The past week has been absolutely crazy! In 10 days, I have gone on 4 dates with Jonny, met his Moms family, his Dad and Step Mom, lots of his friends and their wives or girlfriends, and have honestly had such a good time. I want to tell Amy thanks for letting me stay at her house. I kept her up late because she wanted to hear about my dates, and I think she was just as giddy as I was. I really like him. He is such a great guy, he is easy to talk to, has a great sense of humor, has amazing life goals, and most importantly he loves the church.

Weight Watchers has been great. I have lost 3 pounds this week and only have 5 more until my goal! I am really hungry all the time, but I can see the results so it is totally worth it. I know with the holiday season right around the corner, it is going to be a huge stuggle to not over indulge on candy!

Things have been really great lately. I dont think I have been this excited and giddy in a long time. As new things happen I will keep you posted!

4 comments:

Alexis Lopez said...

Yay Lindsay! I am so stoked on this Johnny character. See you soon!

Matchbox Mom said...

YAY!! Hot Jonny! sweet! I just love ya Lindz, and glad that you're happy!

Tami

bestofthebishops said...

lindz!
you know i loved you staying here. you are welcome ANYTIME! i love talking to you about your dates. can't wait until the next one! YOU TWO ARE HOT!!! love you!
amy

Alexis Lopez said...

I know I love our secret blogs too! Life is good and Tristan is unbearably shy hahha. I am going to keep pursuing but just not only pursue him you know... haha unless of course he shapes up and stops being incredibly not forward. I will keep you updated on that. Your love life seems to be flourishing though! When is the wedding? jk