CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Finally! Something GREAT!

Life has been so busy lately. School is going really well, I am glad that the semester is almost over. I am ready for new classes and new people. Work is great! It is starting to get really busy, as people are ready to get on the slopes. I recently shot a commercial, so you may be seeing me on PCTV.

I was recently set up on a blind date, which is always great. Nothing better than two inept people going on a date seeing if there is a “spark.” So my beautiful cousin Amy called and said she had this gorgeous trendy guy to set me up with. I totally trusted her what is wrong with going on a date with a hot guy? Nothing! So the next day I get a phone call from hot Jonny and we make plans to go on a date and to bring a friend so it is less awkward. Everyday leading up to the date, I talk to hot Jonny so I already have an idea of who he is and what he is like. So Thursday night comes around and two strapping men come and pick Kelly and I up. They are both hot, especially my date! I had a really good time, and from what I have heard so did he. I will keep you posted on this!

Tori is doing really well in the NICU. It is so amazing to me how far a long she has come and progressed. I know that she has truly blessed my life, and has made me realize what is really important. I love my family more than anything. We are so blessed and I am so grateful.

Life couldnt be better! Have a great weekend!


Ciao Bella

2 comments:

Matchbox Mom said...

WOO HOO!!! Lindsay has come out of hiding, and is BLOGGING!!
I missed you, Lindz!
I'm glad you had such a good time with your strapping hot date. You deserve it!

Tami

bestofthebishops said...

Lindsay Lou!
How about another "WOO-HOO" for you date with "hot johnny"! I love that you call him "hot johnny"! So funny. Well until he reads your blog and sees that you call him that, then his arrogance levels shoot through the roof. At which point, you would just put him back in his place or tell him to hit the road! Enough of me rambling! I am just happy that you both had a good time and are planning on going out again. Yeah! Do I know how to pick 'em or what?! We both know who the lucky one is though--him!! You are one HOT, I mean really HOT girl! With the BEST personality! I can't wait for what will happen next. I am so excited! I can hardly stand it. Seriously. I love you tons!
Amy