CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Friends


I have the most amazing friends. They are all such great examples to me. We have gone through some really tough times and have had some really great experiences together. We have some fun memories of going boating, camping, random road trips, and the most recent of memories our friend Alexis getting baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Being able to be a part of her special day will always hold a really special place in my heart! I was her roommate in our first year of college. My other roommate and I tried really hard to be good examples to her, since we wanted her to know that even without our parents influence that we loved the church with all of our hearts. I will never forget the day she told all of us that she had been taking the discussions and wanted to get baptized. My heart was filled with so much joy, as I knew that she would be blessed greatly. She asked to start a fast so that her families hearts would be soften, as they are strong member of their Baptist church.

On July 7, 2007 she was baptized. It remember thinking that I wished I remembered my baptism day. I knew that my friends would remember this special day forever. We had all tried to be good example to her for many years. The spirit was so strong during the talks some of my friends gave and when the Mission President and his wife bore their testimonies, I knew with full conviction that the church is so true.


2 comments:

Matchbox Mom said...

Lindz...
I LOVE YOU!!! You are such a good girl, and I know I totally sound like a mom when I say this, but i'm really really proud of you!!! AWWWW...

Anonymous said...

Great work.