CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Blog

I am changing my blog. So many great things have happened in the past few months. When I first started my blog, I felt alone and was completely vulnerable to everything. I am no longer vulnerable and do not feel alone at all. I honestly couldn't ask for a better person to help get me out of this stage of life. I have a new chapter starting and this blog is not going to be a part of it. I hope that in this new phase of life that there will be many struggles, but now I have someone to share those with and someone to help me a long when time are tough. I love this person more than ever and he has grown to love me. I know that everything is going to be great with him!

Here is the link to my new blog. I have had it for awhile and was just not ready to post. When I went to post something, our great friend Andrea had already done a few posts for us and put some pictures up. I hope you will enjoy our new journey!

www.jonny5linds.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.